Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Just a quick Happy Mother's day to all. Mine started of very nicely with my son from Wisconsin calling to wish me a Happy Mother's Day. Then more enjoyment ...

I spent the day doing my annual Mother's Day Herb Garden spruce up and knitting in the garden. Three years ago on Mother's Day I decided what I wanted was an herb garden outside my back kitchen door. These are pictures when I put it in 3 years ago.









Some time this week I'll post pictures of what it looks like today.

There was also knitting time on the Ostrich Plume Stole which I am loving the way it is turning out with the Kasuri Silk. I should have this done this week and ready to block on Saturday. Can you tell I'm in a shawl phase right now. I really need to get a pair of socks on the needles soon ;-)

This week I received in some great patterns from independant designers including Cookie A (i'll finish her page tonight). One of them was the Ostrich Plume Stole. You can find them on the new Patterns Collection page.

No comments: