Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Yes, I still knit ;-)

I'm still here and still knitting away... along with working, filling orders and so on.

Mystery Stole 3 ~ I'm quickly becoming one of the "Slow Bee's".

I haven't picked this one up in a week and still finishing up clue 4 came out last Friday.
Fortunately Clue 5 doesn't come out until next Friday so i have just over a week to catch up.
In the meantime here's some lovely pics of MS3 in progress. I really am loving this project and know I will like this more than I ever thought.

Gratuitous Bead Shot Detail of what we don't know yet.

It's a Monkey ~ The Little Bunny Foo Foo Monkey socks are coming along and is mostly why I'm falling behind on MS3. Sock one completed and on the 4th of 9 repeats on the second. Sorry for the bad picture ... took it last night and not enough light. This is quickly replacing Falling Leaves from knitty.com as my favorite sock pattern for hand dyed sock yarns. It is also a freebie from our friends at knitty.com.

New Arrivals This Week! I will be getting my order of Camel Spin from Handmaiden Yarns as well as more Sea Silk in Ivory and Ocean. Camel Spin is 300 m of 70% Silk and 30% Baby Camel. There will be 5 introductory colors of this amazing yarn and can't wait to dream up a project/kit for this one. Finally getting more of the 2 popular colorways of Sea Silk in (Ivory and Ocean). They sold like hotcakes the first time around.
Lace in the Woods ~ I've placed a group hold on cottages to help ensure everyone can get a reservation ... and spaces are filling up so reserve your spot soon! Hope to see you there.

No comments: