Thursday, April 02, 2009

Off again, On again

Project off the needles always means projects on the needles.

Last night I finished and cast off the other side of the Seasons of Habu Summer Shell Top.
I really, really need to get busy naming this pattern (any suggestions)?
This project showed me that I can take multi-tasking way too far. This is a really quick knit and it would have been completed last week had I not tried TV, Twitter, email and knitting all at the same time. Anyways, it's all knitted up and just needs the second piece washed and blocked before a little sewing up.

So since a project was off the needles I had to start another one. Here is just a little peek.
This will be next Wednesday's Yarn review and project discussion here. I'm planning on it being a perfect project for Mother's Day. You know it'll be here before we know it.

Then I had to do a little 'research' knitting for some yarn I'm planning on bringing into the shop very soon. Hope to be able to share more about this in the next few weeks. In the meantime here's a peek.
Now off to do some weaving, washing, blocking, knitting ....
and as always ...
Enjoy your knitting!

No comments: