Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday update

Quiet weekend here working around the yard and house along with progress on the WIPs.

The Ostrich Plume Stole is coming along very nicely. Almost through the 3rd ball of 5 and even though this pattern calls for 9 repeats of the 32 row repeats I'll just continue on until I'm well into the 5th ball. This should be completed and ready for bath and blocking on Saturday.


On the Twisted Flower front ... I've worked on this in bits and pieces. I'm on row 23 of the first of two 32 row repeats for the leg. This pattern is so much fun to see how it progresses. I'll continue working on this while finishing the Ostrich.

The other thing I've been working on is a Clearance Bin page for The Knitting Hutch and I have several items available here now.
Later I hope to have the monthly newsletter ready to go out on Thursday.

No comments: