Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thusday update

Well here it is late on a Thursday night and I'm finally getting to post an update.

Project updates: Ostrich is coming along but not as quickly as I had planned and no work on the Twisted Flower sock the past couple of days. The plan was to have the Ostrich Plume stole ready to wash and block this Saturday. Well doesn't appear that will happen. Between a slight loss of my knitting mojo right now and other exciting projects whirling in my brain progress is very slow this week. Maybe if I buckle down I can block on Monday morning. But this doesn't mean there aren't pictures.

This is what I call the lifeless lace blob stage....










but this bird has potential... can't wait to see it all grown up.

Besides wanting desperately to cast on for another shawl, another reason for this current knitting slump is I'm busily planning something pretty major for next year that I am very excited about. I should be ready to officially announce by the end of June. All this takes time but it will be so worth it. but more on that next month.


Shop News: Just in this week are 3 new colors of Frog Tree Alpaca Sport (with more on the way), and 6 new colorways of Claudia Hand Painted Fingering Weight (all I can say is Purple).
Next week should bring more Habu Tsumugi Silk cone colorways (10 to be exact) and hopefully restock of the Red Brick color Shoulder Bag kit.

I guess that's all for now. I am looking forward to this long holiday weekend and hope to get a lot accomplished in the garden as well as knitting.

No comments: