Thursday, May 10, 2007

Watch it grow!

I just couldn't help my self. I just received my order from Anne at Knitspot Fiber Lounge for 4 more of her fabulous shawl patters for The Knitting Hutch and well ... I cast on. The combination of her Ostrich Plumes Stole and the Habu Kasuri Silk Tweed were just too much to resist so I didn't. The organic texture and colors of the silk tweed I think bring out the best in this pattern. This will be my main project right now as the others await their turn again.

I'm knitting the larger stole size on Colonial Rosewoods US6 (down a size from the pattern recommend), and I love the fabric and color movement. Check back as this bird grows wings and takes flight.


I am working on an updated pattern page which will be rolled out on Saturday when I have other new patterns from Cookie A and another wonderful shawl designer.

No comments: