Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Sea Sock Yarn Booty

Just thought I share the treasures I found on the Sea Sock Cruise.
and again sorry for the high volume of images.

We got a yarn cake of Mama E (C*EYE*BER Fiber) sock yarn that she dyed for SS07.



More sock yarn (Nature's Palatte in a dusky plum, melon colored Lorna's Lace and mix of brown and blue Schaefer Anne). I bought these to try them out and decide if I wanted to add them to my shop. Nature's Palette (yes, later this year), LL and SA probably not because even though they are very nice I don't think I can compete with the other shops that carry these.

Manos de Uraguay - Had to have. Plans to make another felted moebius bowl.

This is a wonderful navajo plied (left) by a wonderful spinner/dyer from New Mexico.
Identity has to be kept a secret for now since I am working on getting her hand dyed sock yarns in soon ;-)

Just because ... you always can use another project bag and of course I 'needed' US5 Addi Lace Turbos.

1 comment:

Iris G said...

High volume of photos works for me very well ;-). Your new collection of yarn looks delicious. I recently did a design for Darlene using the NP fingering yarn, so I recognized the yarn instantly. I actually like it better than Koigu's and LL ;-), for both color and texture.