Plans include ...
- Housework - The usual suspects.
- Gardening - weeding, general primping and much needed watering.
- Knitting - Getting 4 repeats on the French Trellis Scarf done so I can cast on for the mate to the Chevron Donna's Favorites sock.
- Photo shoots - Habu Tsumugi Silk for the website. The small images just aren't doing this yarn justice and new colors just came in.
- Website work - Need to finish up the pages for Lace in the Woods 2008.
I also need to get out the June Newsletter and work on the Press Release for the Lace in the Woods retreat to go out in a few weeks.
I know there's more that I'll come up with but looks like I'll be busy... maybe I'm not looking forward to the weekend now. ;-)
These grow like weeds and come up volunteer but I just love them and they really don't last very long. I have no idea what they are but enjoy seeing them come up every year.
The Chevron Sock ... One done and one to go. I finished the Ribbed Feather chevron sock in Donna's Favorites last night and I will not cast on for the other until I ...
finish the border repeats 1-4 on the French Trellis Scarf from VLT and right now I'm halfway through the 2nd repeat.