Sunday, November 11, 2007

Starts and Finishes

It's been a wonderful, wet weekend here and I've basically stayed in and puttered around the house getting caught up on things and of course knitting.

I never posted a final set of pictures of the pair of Traveling Pumpkin Vine Socks so here they are. I wore them on Halloween with a pair of mules I found that I love... fun!

Much progress made on the Honeybee stole and I will post pictures when it's completed this week.
I also came down with a severe case of 'startitis' and just had to start 2 new projects.
The first one is all Miriam's fault. This week knitty.com posted 3 'surprise' patterns for Fall and one of them is from Miriam.
The Juno Regina Stole

I'm using 6 balls of the darkish brown Fingering weight alpaca by Frog Tree I just got in.
It is a fairly simple asymetrical stole and I'm enjoying it.
The other item is Anne's Hypotenuse scarf that will be a Christmas gift for my brother-in-law.
I'm using some Cascade 220 in Jet Black that I had in my stash. Really simple and quick pattern that would work with any worsted or even sport weight wool.

Do you also find yourself coming down with a case of startitis with Fall here?

1 comment:

m said...

must. . . have. . . those. . . shoes. . .