Monday, February 09, 2009

Busy Monday



Lookie what I ordered last Friday. A French, Pinnable Dress Form. This will be perfect for modeling items for the shop as well as my personal projects. Found this on ebay of course.

Can't wait for this to get here so I can take proper pictures of some projects.

Tomorrow I'll share some of my current projects.




New in the shop ...
Each week I will be featuring a collection from the shop and putting them 15% off. Weekly specials will run Sunday through Saturday. This weeks special is the Accessories collection. All accessories are 15% off this week (excludes knitting needles).
I will post every Friday or Saturday the upcoming special.

Finally got Habu Silk Stainless Steel in Violet. However, they are the 1/2 oz cones instead of the full 1 oz I usually carry. Oh well, all colors are in stock! Also in are more colors of the Kasuki Zome silk and Kakishbu Cotton. On the way are all colors of the Habu merino wool used for the Kusha Kusha Scarf and Shawl projects.




No comments: