Monday, March 30, 2009

What's on the way

Jojoland is coming back to The Knitting Hutch. I am so pleased to share that I will be carrying sock yarn by Jojoland Yarns. This will include all of the solid color yarns as well as their amazing variegated yarns. I've carried their yarns in my shop before and still have some of the non-superwashed solids in stock.

My favorite is Spring Garden. The variegated yarns by Jojoland are softly blended and plied colors.
I knit a pair of the Embossed Leaves socks with this colorway and absolutely love how they turned out.

a little more close-up shot.
Jojoland is a great everyday sock yarn at an everyday price point that turns out amazing socks or sweaters. Can't wait to share when the new shipment arrives.
More sock yarn news... I have some very exciting plans to bring in hand dyed sock yarns inspired by the Pacific Coast both East and West. Keep checking back for details on this new line.
What is your favorite sock yarn?
and as always ...
Enjoy your knitting!

No comments: