Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Let's talk about socks baby ...

They're in and they are beautiful. I am so excited about bringing back into the shop a selection of sock yarns. As any sock knitter knows they make the best to go project. With spring events coming up such as baseball games, picnics, camping and so on you can't have too many socks on the needles. I have a nice selection of hand pained yarns by indie (and not so indie) dyers, in happy colors along with semi-solids. There are also solids and variegated plied yarns in a very nice price point by Jojoland Yarns. Below is just a taste of what is available and there is more on the way.


These 4 yarns are part of what call the Pacific Coast Inspired collection. Currently I have 2 indie dyers in with 12 colors with a 3rd indie on the way. The 3 dyers come from California, Oregon and Washington State and are inspired by the Pacific both East and West.

Tokyo Tea - by Yarn Lust

Green Tea Genmaicha - by Yarn Lust


Walk in a different park - by tjtunraveled



Fire in the sand - by tjtunraveled


Then to bring you some solid and multi plied yarns I've brought back one of my favorites.
Jojoland Yarns.


Now don't forget to take a look at sock needles and patterns too ;-)
Tomorrow I'll share some socks I've been getting busy with.

and as always ...
enjoy your knitting!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: