Monday, April 13, 2009

Two steps forward and one step back

This weekend I made some progress and not so much progress.
Finished a pair of socks I knit using some sample yarn from a new indie dyer I'll be introducing you to very, very soon. Love it and more details to come when the order arrives.

Then I cast on another sock using a sample yarn from yet another yarn dyer that will be coming in a few weeks. Loving this yarn too... very much.

Oh, while we're talking indie yarn dyers and sock yarns I just received my first order with another that I'll introduce to you tomorrow. So be sure to check back in.

So there's the two steps forward and now for the one step back.

I unravelled Gisela. My gauge was off and she was toooooo small. No worries though she'll be back on the needles before you know it.
There was also some major progress on another favorite project but I'll save that for later in the week.
and don't forget ...
Enjoy your knitting!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: