Monday, April 20, 2009

Singles

Just finished a couple singles this weekend.
It was an enjoyable weekend here in the PNW. Perfect weather to work in the yard, knit and visit with my sister and yummy meals. I was able to finish the 2 socks in progress!
The yarn on the left is coming soon. The pattern is Math Wiz by Anne Hanson of Knitspot Fiber Lounge. What a fun and easy pattern and went up so quickly. Perfect for a hand dyed sock yarn. Gives texture but no worry of loosing the pattern in the yarn. The lovely on the right is Dream In Color Smooshy - Gothic Rose. Love this yarn and colorway! It will arrive on Thursday or Friday but I've put it up for you to reserve yours now. If you haven't tried Dream in Color sock yarn you are in for a real treat. Smooshy is the perfect adjective. Sorry this picture doesn't show it as well as I'd like. Promise better pictures coming soon. The pattern is Queen of Cups on knitty.com. This was the perfect pattern I thought for this gothicy colorway and it's been on my to do for quite some time. Fun and a bit of a challenge.
Here's another gratuitous shot of the singles.

Not to worry they won't be single for long. I don't suffer from Second Sock Syndrome. However I do suffer from startitis so you will probably see another single wanting a mate here soon.

That's all for now.

but don't forget ....

Enjoy your knitting!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: