Saturday? Jeez, where has the week gone? Oh, right busy preparing for MS3 tomorrow but more on that later.
Now for the Three Things Thursday
- French Trellis update ~ I really am enjoying the center leaf insertion pattern and not overly anxious to attempt to turn the corner and do my first knitted on border. Maybe I'm doddling? ;-) Repeat 16 will be done easily tonight and I do plan on doing 2 extra repeats to make sure this wider than specs version keeps a similar proportion and I have just enough to do that. Nevermind that I'm cleaverly putting off the turning the corner and knitted border thing. Long story short ~ Won't finish before starting MS3 and no picture since it looks just like Saturday's picture just longer.
- Two new items came in for the shop this week.
HiyaHiya Stainless Steel Circular needles in various sizes perfect for lace and socks on 2 circulars. I'm really liking them and they are a really good thrify alternative to the Addi Lace Turbos.
Then the order of Claudia Hand Painted Silk lace (5 new colors) arrived. From left to right: Crushed Velvet, Freesia, Moss, Blue Fields and Jungle. A really nice mix of bright and muticolored and subtle semi-solids. I've also exteded the sale on the Claudia silks and mohair through the end of July.
* Yarn - 3 cones of Habu Tsumugi Silk in White ~ Check
* Needles: 1 24" Addi Turbo Lace ~ Check
* Beads: 2 colors from the BeadWrangler ~ Check
* Crochet hook: Size 13 for picking up and applying beads ~ Check
* Stitch markers ~ Check
* Notepad and pen ~ Check
* Glasses ~ Check
Ok, now for the first clue.
One last item to share... I got these adorable stitch markers that I ordered from
http://www.weeones.etsy.com. I just couldn't resist.