Wednesday, October 17, 2007

21st Century Living Fun Observations

I know this has been around for say over 7.5 years now but it makes me laugh just the same and thought I'd share it with you ... along with my 'answers'.

21st Century Living
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
No, I've never done this one and I have over 2 dozen passwords personal and work.

2. You haven't played Solitaire with real cards in years.
It has been a long time since I've played Solitaire with playing cards but
I've played 21 with my son with real playing cards so that something.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
Actually, my parents each have only one phone number each.
My son (none) but his father one.
So, again not quite fitting this albeit exaggerated example.

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
Nope, I walk down the hall unless it's something I need to document or need them to save.
Besides, I need an excuse to raid the candy jar, right? Say, I'll be right back ;-)

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
Actually, I've not been big on 'writing' family and friends. I much rather call them at one of their 5 phone numbers .

6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
Nope, I just carry them all in myself.

7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
Well, of course they do. How else are we going to find them ;-)

8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
Oh, yes ... I have done this and now go through a mental checklist of my purse before leaving the house.

10.You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
Absolutely!!!!

11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
Ok, now that is funny

12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
At some of them. Others are obviously an exaggeration.... but still fun.

13. Even worse. you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
Oh, no I never, ever forward 'for fun' emails.

14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
No, I noticed

15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't #9 on this list.
Nope, see #14.

AND......NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING at yourself.

Ok, so how do you rate with the 21st Century?

No comments: