Thursday, January 03, 2008

Welcome 2008

Happy 2008 (I hope).

2007 was your typical year with a healthy balance of good and bad. Some goals acheived, and some not. Loved ones gone and new ones here or on the way. It was a busy year but that's good too ... keeps me out of trouble ;-) I was fortunate enough to travel a little (Cruise to Canada and see my sister and mom in Seattle). Met new knitting buddies both local and throughout the country.

New Online Shop launched! This was one of my goals for 2007 and I was able to roll it out on New Years Eve. It is still a work in progress as I have products not in the new shop yet. Please feel free to stop by and browse. There are a couple new goodies in such as Amy Butler Wool Wash by Soak and a wonderful Blocking Wire kit. There are some new needles and jojoland yarns on the way.

Goals for 2008. I really don't like the word Resolutions since we have come to view these as things we hope to acheive but never to. The idea is great since give you things to shoot for and keeps you moving ahead in some sense. So, I prefer to set goals or aspirations for the coming year. My goals for 2007 were never 'written' down anywhere just basically thoughts and things I've stated out loud to others to make them real. I like to break them down into logical groupings. Such as Personal, Home, Career, and Creative Arts which helps me to make sure to keep things in balance a little.

All the best to you in 2008.


No comments: