Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Build you own Kusha Kusha

Seems like I can't keep the Kusha Kusha kits in stock in enough of the color combos I thought a 'Build Your Own' kit would be fun.

The Kusha Kusha Scarf and Shawl kits are our best selling kits from Habu and they are a lot of fun to make and wear. Believe me you will get compliments on this project.
The challenge was the ability to offer my customers a wide variety of color combinations to choose from. The Silk Stainless Steel A-20/21 comes in 7 color options.
and the Merino Wool A-177 comes in 20 colors which means many, many options to combine to make the Kusha Kusha in. (color below is 45 Tera Cotta)

So now you can select what Silk Stainless Steel color you'd like to combine with the Soft Merino Wool and I'll include the appropriate pattern.
You want the scarf then select 1 oz of the A-20/21 Silk Stainless Steel and 1 oz of the A-177 Merino wool.
Want the Shawl then select 4 oz of the A-20/21 Silk Stainless Steel and 3 oz of the A-177 Merino Wool.
I'm trying to pick my combos and get one started.
Check back tomorrow for the Featured Yarn and Pattern feature.
and ....
Enjoy your knitting!


No comments: